Календарь матчей Тоттенхэм Хотспур | Состав Тоттенхэм Хотспур | Трансферы Тоттенхэма

Цитаты о Тоттенхэме

тема для обсуждения врагов и союзников Шпор

Цитаты о Тоттенхэме

Сообщение DirtyBird » 05 мар 2012, 20:12

"I fell in love with this club and it still my favourite. I was made very welcome there by everyone and the fans were always marvellous. There is always a place in my heart for Tottingham Hotspurs." - Ossie Ardilles 2000.

"Even now, when I go over to my mother'S house and dig out the old tracksuit tops I wore, it makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I like to think i am part of a special family. I am no longer connected with the club on a daily basis, but i'm delighted with every win and sad about every defeat." - Steve Perryman 2001.

"The biggest regret of my whole football career was leaving White Hart Lane in 1970.....my interest in football weakened after that. I was heartbroken" - Jimmy Greaves.

"For those of you watching in black & white, spurs are in the yellow strip." - John Motson.

Interviewer: "Which do you prefer, Rangers or Celtic?"Alfie Conn: " Spurs. " - 'It's Only A Game', tv show, 1986. Conn played for all 3 clubs.

"Ah well, ma'am, you see we all know each other!" (Danny Blanchflower to Dutchess of Kent at the 1961 Cup Final. The Dutchess asked why the Leicester City players had names on their tracksuits and the Spurs team didn't.)

"As a boy I was always a Tottenham fan..!" (Arsenal star Dennis Bergkamp)
We don't care what the other teams say
What the hell do we care?
For we only know that there's gonna be a show
And the Tottenham Hotspur will be there
DirtyBird
Директор Лэйн

Средств на руках: 16.50 RS
Девиз: To Dare Is To Do
Чемпион Лиги RS: 2016/17, 2018/19

Re: Цитаты о Тоттенхэме

Сообщение ostrov » 05 мар 2012, 23:50

DirtyBird писал(а):"I fell in love with this club and it still my favourite. I was made very welcome there by everyone and the fans were always marvellous. There is always a place in my heart for Tottingham Hotspurs." - Ossie Ardilles 2000.

"Even now, when I go over to my mother'S house and dig out the old tracksuit tops I wore, it makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I like to think i am part of a special family. I am no longer connected with the club on a daily basis, but i'm delighted with every win and sad about every defeat." - Steve Perryman 2001.

"The biggest regret of my whole football career was leaving White Hart Lane in 1970.....my interest in football weakened after that. I was heartbroken" - Jimmy Greaves.

"For those of you watching in black & white, spurs are in the yellow strip." - John Motson.

Interviewer: "Which do you prefer, Rangers or Celtic?"Alfie Conn: " Spurs. " - 'It's Only A Game', tv show, 1986. Conn played for all 3 clubs.

"Ah well, ma'am, you see we all know each other!" (Danny Blanchflower to Dutchess of Kent at the 1961 Cup Final. The Dutchess asked why the Leicester City players had names on their tracksuits and the Spurs team didn't.)

"As a boy I was always a Tottenham fan..!" (Arsenal star Dennis Bergkamp)

Some of it are pure and simple brilliant.
"We are always confident because we trust our players, and we never give up,"--- said boss Mauricio Pochettino.
ostrov
Стив Перримэн - 851 матч за Шпоры

Средств на руках: 100.00 RS

Re: Цитаты о Тоттенхэме

Сообщение Zakhar » 05 мар 2013, 08:01

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... eague.html
Для освежения ветки !
Zakhar
Патрик Дженнингс - 590 матчей за Шпоры

Средств на руках: 111.10 RS

Вернуться в ДРУЗЬЯ И ВРАГИ-FRIENDS & ENEMIES

Кто сейчас на Уайт Харт Лэйн